Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sister Forum

If you are interested in being a part another forum community of general topic, please join us here: General Chat Community

Poll

3 Must Have Products
6 ways for FAB skin I_vote_lcap0%6 ways for FAB skin I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
6 ways for FAB skin I_vote_lcap11%6 ways for FAB skin I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
6 ways for FAB skin I_vote_lcap33%6 ways for FAB skin I_vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
6 ways for FAB skin I_vote_lcap22%6 ways for FAB skin I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

hair colour

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm by suda

I never applied any color to my hair...
but i would like to color my hair red

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am by sunflower100

I have posted on here a few times about having a large breakout in acne at the age of 35. It is mostly my cheeks that breakout. I do have one or two on my forehead, but it's always been that way, but …

Sam Houston St. offense sputters in FCS title game

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm by chujingchen

FRISCO, Texas (AP)—Sam Houston State’s powerful offense sputtered at the worst possible time, costing the Bearkats a chance to win their first FCS title.

North Dakota State made the most of big …

Battle Hair Loss

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm by suda

Apply lemon juice to your hair. After 15 minutes wash with soap or shampoo. When it gets dry apply nigella oil, Inshallah hair fall will stop. You can also Massage with olive oil befor going to bed.

Affiliates

6 ways for FAB skin

photoescape

My Mood : Happy

6 ways for FAB skin Empty 6 ways for FAB skin

Post by photoescape Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:45 pm

our skin is the biggest organ we have to take care because if others see our skin uneven, blotchy or worse - breaking out it will be a statement they will remember forever. Here are six thing I think can help us take care of our skin better.

have a big or small O a day

Its not what you think it is okay? have a big or small orange a day. There is a saying an apple a day keeps the doctor away right? well for me it would be an orange a day keeps the wrinkles away longer. Because higher intake of Vitamin C actually reduces wrinkles and dryness due to aging later in our life. Recommended dosage of Vitamin C is 2 big oranges or 4 small oranges for Adults or if you like you can try other citrus fruits. Tomato also has a high percentage of Vit. C and lycopene - both great for the health and for the skin.

eat colors for your skin

I have heard this several times when I was growing up. That if you eat your fruits and veggies without the saturated fat, too much sugar and all that crap you will achieve a much more glowing look without the make up!. Fruits and vegetables has lots of antioxidants that is great for our skin. antioxidants usually are the ones that protects our skin from baddies like pollution, stress that leads to breakouts, uneven skin and other not so good signs that you don't take care of your skin. If you eat more of your fruits and vegetables you can see the results of that within three to six months. I know its so long but think of it this way if you continue to eat healthy its not just your skin that will change but also your weight.

bring out the oil please!

In oil I mean olive oil. We all know what olive oil does for our skin and also our hair and nails. Its actually best to intake olive oil is not to use it as cooking oil - I'm serious about it! Extra virgin olive oil is best to use for your hair treatment and also for your salad.

pop a pill - fish oil I mean

Fish oil has marine omega-3 fatty acids which is good for the heart and also for your skin. This can be good if you want those lines to stay away much longer. pop a fish oil or eat some fish once in a while may be good for you, I suggest chowing in some salmon or tuna will be great.

Diet crazy? not good!

Did you know that stress increases the risk of having those lines in your face even if your in your mid 20's? so scary! and I think one main cause of stress for some girls out there is when they are too strict with themselves - specially with food. Its okay to diet, but don't restrict yourself in eating, just don't go overboard about thinking its calorie content.

dance, sing, live

One best way to achieve that inner glow and also shoo away premature lines is to do activities that will make you feel calm and relaxed both inside and out. One best way is to dance - with a partner, group or alone. Singing also helps you relax yourself. Both activities psychologically makes you feel more radiant because you feel good in showing what you got.

There you go here are some of the things that I think can turn the clock around so those lines and signs of aging can stay away for some more time.

have fun trying them.

good luck!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:17 am