Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sister Forum

If you are interested in being a part another forum community of general topic, please join us here: General Chat Community

Poll

3 Must Have Products
I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!  I_vote_lcap0%I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!  I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!  I_vote_lcap11%I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!  I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!  I_vote_lcap11%I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!  I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!  I_vote_lcap0%I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!  I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!  I_vote_lcap33%I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!  I_vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!  I_vote_lcap22%I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!  I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

hair colour

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm by suda

I never applied any color to my hair...
but i would like to color my hair red

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am by sunflower100

I have posted on here a few times about having a large breakout in acne at the age of 35. It is mostly my cheeks that breakout. I do have one or two on my forehead, but it's always been that way, but …

Sam Houston St. offense sputters in FCS title game

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm by chujingchen

FRISCO, Texas (AP)—Sam Houston State’s powerful offense sputtered at the worst possible time, costing the Bearkats a chance to win their first FCS title.

North Dakota State made the most of big …

Battle Hair Loss

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm by suda

Apply lemon juice to your hair. After 15 minutes wash with soap or shampoo. When it gets dry apply nigella oil, Inshallah hair fall will stop. You can also Massage with olive oil befor going to bed.

Affiliates

2 posters

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

sunflower100

My Mood : Happy

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!  Empty I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

Post by sunflower100 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am

I have posted on here a few times about having a large breakout in acne at the age of 35. It is mostly my cheeks that breakout. I do have one or two on my forehead, but it's always been that way, but not for my cheeks, that just from the past 2 or 3 months. For the longest time I could not figure out what was causing it. I bought an acne lightstim light which seems to be helping keeping most of the acne at bay, but I'm still getting some acne breakouts.

When I look in the mirror now, my right side of my face (cheek) is almost clear, but my left side is still getting breakouts. Then I realized that I always sleep on my left side! Of course, I don't know why now I am breaking out from sleeping like that when I have done it for years. Every once in a while I'll switch sides, that's why I guess I have some acne on my other side, but not much. So now I am going to change my pillowcase every other night (flip sides of the pillow in between). Also I have long hair. Almost waist length. I never put it up when I go to bed, I just sling it behind me over my pillow, so I'm wondering if the oils in my hair are causing it to transfer to the pillow.

I cannot sleep on my back either because I snore terribly lol. I hate to admit that, but I know that is what will be suggested. I have had that problem since I was a kid. I don't want to keep my husband awake all night from my snoring.

I have heard about acne pillows made from bamboo. Has anyone tried it? Also there is a pillow called the face saver pillow. It has the shape of a tool wrench (open on both sides). That way when you sleep on your side, your face is not touching the pillow. I'm hoping one of the pillows will work anyway. I'm going to order one next time I get paid.

I am now sleeping with my hair up in a silk sleep bonnet I have had but rarely used until now. I'm trying everything I can think of to keep my pillow oil/dirt free! Just thought I'd come on here and see if anyone else is having the same issues, and has figured out why.
    I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!  Index
    Makeup Junkie
    Makeup Junkie

My Mood : Happy

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!  Empty Re: I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

Post by Makeup Junkie Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Yes! I have to agree with that. All the dirt, pillow, and bacteria on our pillows can make us break out and worse cause acne. It's advisable to change pillow cases twice a week especially if you live in a humid country

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:01 am