Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sister Forum

If you are interested in being a part another forum community of general topic, please join us here: General Chat Community

Poll

3 Must Have Products
Natural Skin Care I_vote_lcap0%Natural Skin Care I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Natural Skin Care I_vote_lcap11%Natural Skin Care I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Natural Skin Care I_vote_lcap33%Natural Skin Care I_vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
Natural Skin Care I_vote_lcap22%Natural Skin Care I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

hair colour

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm by suda

I never applied any color to my hair...
but i would like to color my hair red

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am by sunflower100

I have posted on here a few times about having a large breakout in acne at the age of 35. It is mostly my cheeks that breakout. I do have one or two on my forehead, but it's always been that way, but …

Sam Houston St. offense sputters in FCS title game

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm by chujingchen

FRISCO, Texas (AP)—Sam Houston State’s powerful offense sputtered at the worst possible time, costing the Bearkats a chance to win their first FCS title.

North Dakota State made the most of big …

Battle Hair Loss

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm by suda

Apply lemon juice to your hair. After 15 minutes wash with soap or shampoo. When it gets dry apply nigella oil, Inshallah hair fall will stop. You can also Massage with olive oil befor going to bed.

Affiliates

Natural Skin Care

Dazzler
    Dazzler
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Thankful

Natural Skin Care Empty Natural Skin Care

Post by Dazzler Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Do you know that you can make use of what you have in your kitchen to care for your skin? Using natural ingredients is one of the most trusted and effective ways of caring for the skin. You can make your own facial scrub for exfoliation and mask for deep cleansing from home. You don't have to sped too much to have clear skin. Organic or natural ingredients are safer and more effective because they are richer in vitamins and nutrients that are good for the skin. You have to be careful of allergens though and avoid ingredients you are allergic to so you don't cause any damage to your skin. Let me share with you some of the tried and tested homemade facial care recipes that won't hurt your pocket.

Homemade Facial Masks

For Oily Skin

Blend a ripe tomato and leave on skin for 20 minutes. Rinse it with plain water right after.

For Dry Skin
    Mash ripe avocado, mix it with some honey and apply it on the face and neck. Rinse off mask with cool water after 10 minutes.

For Sensitive Skin
    Combine egg white and oatmeal. Leave on skin and let dry. Rinse off with warm water.

For Normal Skin
    Mash ripe papaya and add honey until it forms a mask. Apply on the face and rinse off after 20 minutes.

Homemade Facial Scrub

For Oily Skin
    Mix ground oatmeal, yogurt, and lemon juice. Scrub gently and rinse off with plain water

For Dry Skin
    Combine table salt, lemon juice and a little bit of sugar until thick. Scrub gently using circular motion and rinse with warm water.

For Sensitive Skin
    Mix oatmeal and honey to form a paste. Message gently onto face and rinse well.

For Normal Skin
    Mash ripe banana and combine with rolled oats, honey, and milk to form a paste. Scrub gently and rinse off with warm water. You can leave it off on skin for a 10 as a mask.

So who said that having a clear and beautiful skin is expensive? However, like I said know what triggers you to break out to prevent skin emergencies. If you are not sure if you are allergic to the ingredients you use, do a patch test first for safety. Always remember that keeping a healthy and clear skin means you have to work for it. Spend time caring for your skin to achieve the flawless skin you want.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:53 pm