Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sister Forum

If you are interested in being a part another forum community of general topic, please join us here: General Chat Community

Poll

3 Must Have Products
Basic Skin Care I_vote_lcap0%Basic Skin Care I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Basic Skin Care I_vote_lcap11%Basic Skin Care I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Basic Skin Care I_vote_lcap33%Basic Skin Care I_vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
Basic Skin Care I_vote_lcap22%Basic Skin Care I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

hair colour

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm by suda

I never applied any color to my hair...
but i would like to color my hair red

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am by sunflower100

I have posted on here a few times about having a large breakout in acne at the age of 35. It is mostly my cheeks that breakout. I do have one or two on my forehead, but it's always been that way, but …

Sam Houston St. offense sputters in FCS title game

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm by chujingchen

FRISCO, Texas (AP)—Sam Houston State’s powerful offense sputtered at the worst possible time, costing the Bearkats a chance to win their first FCS title.

North Dakota State made the most of big …

Battle Hair Loss

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm by suda

Apply lemon juice to your hair. After 15 minutes wash with soap or shampoo. When it gets dry apply nigella oil, Inshallah hair fall will stop. You can also Massage with olive oil befor going to bed.

Affiliates

2 posters

Basic Skin Care

Dazzler
    Dazzler
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Thankful

Basic Skin Care Empty Basic Skin Care

Post by Dazzler Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:16 pm

Skin care is very important to achieve a fresh and healthy look. They say a beautiful face starts with a flawless skin. I totally agree with that. You don't need too much makeup because you don't have imperfections to hide. If you want to look good, invest in your skin care and not on your makeup.

Choosing the best product is important because that is your defense against blemishes. Try what is out there to know what your skin needs. Do not listen to what other people say or what famous people use because each skin is unique. What worked for others may not be good for you. Look for products that are tested for sensitive skin and non-comedogenic. Do not be afraid to check out other brands until you find the right one for you.

Here are the basic skin care routine that are tested by many to get a glowing skin:

Cleanser

This is very important to loosen dirt and unclog your pores. Some use water to cleanse their face and that is okay too if you do not apply makeup. If you do apply makeup, it is best to use a good cleanser that is suitable for your skin type as makeup removers may not be enough. If you have oily skin, make sure you cleanse your face twice a day (morning and evening) to get rid of excess dirt and oils on the face. Wash with lukewarm water to open the pores and then rinse with a cool water to seal it. For those who have dry skin, you can use cold cream or a wipe off cleanser if cleansing with water is too drying for you.

Scrub

Exfoliating is necessary because it removes the dead skin cells that makes the skin look dull. It is advised to exfoliate once or twice a week to unclog the pores and help avoid blemishes. Go for a facial scrub that has tiny grains instead of big ones as this can cause damage on the skin. Remember to avoid the eye area because it is too sensitive for exfoliation.

Toner

Some people don't use toners but I should say that it is as significant as cleansing and scrubbing. Toner washes away excess dirt, oil, and makeup on the skin that cleansers leave behind. It also balances the skin's PH level to prepare it for moisturizing. I have tried skipping the toner before but I am not satisfied with how my skin looks without it. I notice a few white heads developing around my nose after a few days of not toning so skipping it is a big no no for me.

Moisturizer

Moisturizer seals in the moisture in our skin and give it a glow. When you cleanse your face it takes away natural oils. It can cause dryness, itchiness, flaking, and irritation. Listen to your skin. If you feel tightness, that means it's dry and needs to rehydrate. Moisturizing rejuvinates the skin to make it supple, soft, smooth, and younger looking. However be careful not to apply too much moisturizer because it can also clog your pores. Apply just the right amount to hydrate the skin. A good moisturizer is one that is non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested, and has sun protection. There are many types of face lotion so choose one specific for your skin type.
    Kathy
    Kathy

My Mood : Happy

Basic Skin Care Empty Re: Basic Skin Care

Post by Kathy Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:29 am

Hi,

I think you wrote a wonderful
    overview here ... I especially
    like what you said here:
    "If you want to look good,
    invest in your skin care
    and not on your makeup."