Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sister Forum

If you are interested in being a part another forum community of general topic, please join us here: General Chat Community

Poll

3 Must Have Products
Faceshop Nail Colors Review I_vote_lcap0%Faceshop Nail Colors Review I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Faceshop Nail Colors Review I_vote_lcap11%Faceshop Nail Colors Review I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Faceshop Nail Colors Review I_vote_lcap11%Faceshop Nail Colors Review I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Faceshop Nail Colors Review I_vote_lcap0%Faceshop Nail Colors Review I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Faceshop Nail Colors Review I_vote_lcap33%Faceshop Nail Colors Review I_vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
Faceshop Nail Colors Review I_vote_lcap22%Faceshop Nail Colors Review I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

hair colour

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm by suda

I never applied any color to my hair...
but i would like to color my hair red

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am by sunflower100

I have posted on here a few times about having a large breakout in acne at the age of 35. It is mostly my cheeks that breakout. I do have one or two on my forehead, but it's always been that way, but …

Sam Houston St. offense sputters in FCS title game

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm by chujingchen

FRISCO, Texas (AP)—Sam Houston State’s powerful offense sputtered at the worst possible time, costing the Bearkats a chance to win their first FCS title.

North Dakota State made the most of big …

Battle Hair Loss

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm by suda

Apply lemon juice to your hair. After 15 minutes wash with soap or shampoo. When it gets dry apply nigella oil, Inshallah hair fall will stop. You can also Massage with olive oil befor going to bed.

Affiliates

Faceshop Nail Colors Review

Dazzler
    Dazzler
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Thankful

Faceshop Nail Colors Review Empty Faceshop Nail Colors Review

Post by Dazzler Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:25 pm

I have a new favorite this month and that is Faceshop's nail polish. It's a little expensive compared to local nail color brands available in supermarkets and department stores but it's definitely worth the price. What I like about it is it's not too expensive like most international brands but it still comparable Smile. The colors are so much fun as there are a variety to choose from and it's suitable for all ages. It's easy on the nails like it's not even there which is a plus because I don't really like my nails to feel heavy after applying some nail colors. Do you notice your nails go dark when you leave the nail polish for more than a week? Thankfully it doesn't do that to my nails unlike other nail colors. It retails at P95 - P185 but it goes a long way so it's really worth it. The color doesn't come out strong on a single application though and you may want to apply 3 coats to get the color to pick up. Generally I love the nail colors. They are reasonably priced and very wearable. Here are some of the new colors I got yesterday Very Happy

Faceshop Nail Colors Review Facesh10

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:14 pm