Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sister Forum

If you are interested in being a part another forum community of general topic, please join us here: General Chat Community

Poll

3 Must Have Products
Human Hair Style I_vote_lcap0%Human Hair Style I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Human Hair Style I_vote_lcap11%Human Hair Style I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Human Hair Style I_vote_lcap33%Human Hair Style I_vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
Human Hair Style I_vote_lcap22%Human Hair Style I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

hair colour

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm by suda

I never applied any color to my hair...
but i would like to color my hair red

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am by sunflower100

I have posted on here a few times about having a large breakout in acne at the age of 35. It is mostly my cheeks that breakout. I do have one or two on my forehead, but it's always been that way, but …

Sam Houston St. offense sputters in FCS title game

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm by chujingchen

FRISCO, Texas (AP)—Sam Houston State’s powerful offense sputtered at the worst possible time, costing the Bearkats a chance to win their first FCS title.

North Dakota State made the most of big …

Battle Hair Loss

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm by suda

Apply lemon juice to your hair. After 15 minutes wash with soap or shampoo. When it gets dry apply nigella oil, Inshallah hair fall will stop. You can also Massage with olive oil befor going to bed.

Affiliates

Human Hair Style

lacewigs

My Mood : Happy

Human Hair Style Empty Human Hair Style

Post by lacewigs Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:25 pm

In fact, it is still the most popular human hair full lace wigs and lace front wigs. And the highest level of real, natural Remy human hair cuticle also wigs, which means the cuticle was not stolen and usually taken directly from the hair donors. You can doubt that this is the cuticle, served as a protective layer attached to the cuticle, the hair goes in the same direction as our healthy hair without the real cuticle hair will look dry, damaged and easy to tangle. Remy hair is often many places, the most popular Indian Remy hair, texture and color can be easily adapted to people around the world. So if you do not want fake hair, Remy human hair should be on your shopping list. indian remy full lace wigs, we can look healthier hair, violet and keep it longer than non-Remy hair.

For the type of quality more hair, it will be virgin hair, virgin Remy considered the best for use in full lace wigs, virgin hair, which does not chemically treat absolutely no perms, hair color, style color, and other relaxation. Due to its natural state, is full lace wigs under 200 well with up to 1 year of maintenance. The in stock full lace wigs disadvantage is that most of them only in dark colors like black very dark brown. In other words, it can only provide a little color selection, if you keep your budget because it is an expensive option for you than European hair, which can offer your color of light that blonde.

Still could be the front lace wigs perfect choice for you if you have a natural and beautiful african american full lace wigs.
    lacewigs

My Mood : Happy

Human Hair Style Empty lace wig

Post by lacewigs Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:34 am

A full lace wigs and lace front wig, or is a special type of hairpiece or a wig made of lace drawn. Lace front wigs are human hair is real hair or synthetic, which, bound by hand, on a peak. Full lace wigs, lace a base year, while the most common tactic is just a wig before, with craggy peaks of the only front where the hairline is visible, a. The rest of the wig is made of a material that is less sensitive less susceptible to tearing or cracking of the upper part. Full lace wigs can be grown in a high ponytail and up-do the front to set up, instead of wigs. The tip is just in the front half of the wig, the client portion of the hair as he or she wants. When a wig lace tied in a queue, it will be obvious that this is a front lace wig
    The full lace wigs baby hair is usually by means of adhesives and tapes, which are linked to the hairline before applying. When the glue dried, the front part of the lace where the glue was applied to the thin line, creating a strong bond that holds the lace in any place on the head. Some even have curly full lace wigs that "baby hair" around areas of the temple, which are used to cover the visible signs of the peaks is drawn on the forehead, baby hair also helps to create a realistic face. Once applied, the lace front wig will remain connected to the control for up to one week.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:41 pm