Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sister Forum

If you are interested in being a part another forum community of general topic, please join us here: General Chat Community

Poll

3 Must Have Products
BEAUTY REVIEW: L'OREAL  HiP jelly balm I_vote_lcap0%BEAUTY REVIEW: L'OREAL  HiP jelly balm I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
BEAUTY REVIEW: L'OREAL  HiP jelly balm I_vote_lcap11%BEAUTY REVIEW: L'OREAL  HiP jelly balm I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
BEAUTY REVIEW: L'OREAL  HiP jelly balm I_vote_lcap11%BEAUTY REVIEW: L'OREAL  HiP jelly balm I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
BEAUTY REVIEW: L'OREAL  HiP jelly balm I_vote_lcap0%BEAUTY REVIEW: L'OREAL  HiP jelly balm I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
BEAUTY REVIEW: L'OREAL  HiP jelly balm I_vote_lcap33%BEAUTY REVIEW: L'OREAL  HiP jelly balm I_vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
BEAUTY REVIEW: L'OREAL  HiP jelly balm I_vote_lcap22%BEAUTY REVIEW: L'OREAL  HiP jelly balm I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

hair colour

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm by suda

I never applied any color to my hair...
but i would like to color my hair red

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am by sunflower100

I have posted on here a few times about having a large breakout in acne at the age of 35. It is mostly my cheeks that breakout. I do have one or two on my forehead, but it's always been that way, but …

Sam Houston St. offense sputters in FCS title game

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm by chujingchen

FRISCO, Texas (AP)—Sam Houston State’s powerful offense sputtered at the worst possible time, costing the Bearkats a chance to win their first FCS title.

North Dakota State made the most of big …

Battle Hair Loss

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm by suda

Apply lemon juice to your hair. After 15 minutes wash with soap or shampoo. When it gets dry apply nigella oil, Inshallah hair fall will stop. You can also Massage with olive oil befor going to bed.

Affiliates

2 posters

BEAUTY REVIEW: L'OREAL HiP jelly balm

photoescape

My Mood : Happy

BEAUTY REVIEW: L'OREAL  HiP jelly balm Empty BEAUTY REVIEW: L'OREAL HiP jelly balm

Post by photoescape Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:44 pm

I have been using the HIP jelly balm from L'oreal for at least 3 months now and this is my review about it. I was at first doubtful about it because I don't usually use lip balms that already have a hint of color on them but this product proved me wrong. Even though the color is bright in the pot, but once you apply the balm in your lips it would just give you a little color that is fairly enough if your not that used in wearing make up.

This product also can serve as a lip color also if your on the go since it already has color. This really comes helpful for on the go girls that would like to work with versatile products.

I have been hearing that the hip jelly balm is like the cheaper version of the one from MAC. A couple of days ago I dropped by a MAC counter and checked it out, and its actually true but I think the colors they have on MAC are more brighter while the ones from L'oreal are more subtle.

In terms of packaging, the hip jelly balm packaging is really cute and chic. It's also durable because I have a niece and a nephew here who usually play with it and it doesn't break.

I would say the hip jelly balm gets a thumbs up from me for its simple and subtle color which can be used by any girl on the go.

hope you like my review and have fun discovering the world of make up!

much love!
    Dazzler
    Dazzler
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Thankful

BEAUTY REVIEW: L'OREAL  HiP jelly balm Empty Re: BEAUTY REVIEW: L'OREAL HiP jelly balm

Post by Dazzler Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:24 pm

I haven't tried HIP jelly balm yet but I have heard indeed that it is a more affordable version of MAC. I have to try that one out too very soon. I'm not a lip balm kind of girl too because I prefer lipstick and lip gloss more. Very nice and detailed review photoescape! I'm sure the members will like this.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:11 am