Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sister Forum

If you are interested in being a part another forum community of general topic, please join us here: General Chat Community

Poll

3 Must Have Products
How can New Parents Raise Good Children I_vote_lcap0%How can New Parents Raise Good Children I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How can New Parents Raise Good Children I_vote_lcap11%How can New Parents Raise Good Children I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
How can New Parents Raise Good Children I_vote_lcap11%How can New Parents Raise Good Children I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
How can New Parents Raise Good Children I_vote_lcap0%How can New Parents Raise Good Children I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How can New Parents Raise Good Children I_vote_lcap33%How can New Parents Raise Good Children I_vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
How can New Parents Raise Good Children I_vote_lcap22%How can New Parents Raise Good Children I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

hair colour

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm by suda

I never applied any color to my hair...
but i would like to color my hair red

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am by sunflower100

I have posted on here a few times about having a large breakout in acne at the age of 35. It is mostly my cheeks that breakout. I do have one or two on my forehead, but it's always been that way, but …

Sam Houston St. offense sputters in FCS title game

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm by chujingchen

FRISCO, Texas (AP)—Sam Houston State’s powerful offense sputtered at the worst possible time, costing the Bearkats a chance to win their first FCS title.

North Dakota State made the most of big …

Battle Hair Loss

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm by suda

Apply lemon juice to your hair. After 15 minutes wash with soap or shampoo. When it gets dry apply nigella oil, Inshallah hair fall will stop. You can also Massage with olive oil befor going to bed.

Affiliates

3 posters

How can New Parents Raise Good Children

jortigas
    jortigas
    Staff
    Staff

My Mood : Working

How can New Parents Raise Good Children Empty How can New Parents Raise Good Children

Post by jortigas Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Raising good children is one of the most rewarding achievement parents want to attain. It is better than any riches in the world, a gold medal or a Nobel Peace Prize. The absolute recommendation anyone can give is to shower your children with love because they are like sponge that never get full. There is no such thing as too much love and affection. Children crave it, need it, and thrive on it through your emotional words and actions. Establish rules, boundaries, schedules, consistent routine and you must follow through because they will be happier with structure. Spend quality time with your children no matter how bad or busy your day was and let them know that what they say is important. Be consistent and always keep your promise because children are smart even at a young age. Be patient and set good example because what we do will give a tremendous impact to their lives. Build good relationships with your children and interact with them besides providing gifts.
    Dazzler
    Dazzler
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Thankful

How can New Parents Raise Good Children Empty Re: How can New Parents Raise Good Children

Post by Dazzler Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:43 pm

Oh yeah they are so smart Very Happy. My niece always remembers what I tell her and what we talked about. And they don't forget about the promises. Children nowadays are too smart and they learn fast. If you are not careful with your words and action, they will copy everything you do and say like a shadow Very Happy. We were shocked one time when my niece said a bad word she heard her mom say one time when she got upset. Of course she doesn't know what it means but she used the word when she got upset too and thought it was only an expression Very Happy
    Dazzler143
    Dazzler143

My Mood : Happy

How can New Parents Raise Good Children Empty Re: How can New Parents Raise Good Children

Post by Dazzler143 Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:56 pm

Really? That's so funny! I think kids now learn new things faster because of the environment and the influence of the media and television. They now talk like mature people and know what they want. Most of my friends already have kids and I just admire them for their patience in taking care of their kids because it isn't a joke at all. It's the hardest job on earth because the future, personality, upbringing, and breeding of the child depends on how the parents raised them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:17 pm