Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sister Forum

If you are interested in being a part another forum community of general topic, please join us here: General Chat Community

Poll

3 Must Have Products
project pan I_vote_lcap0%project pan I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
project pan I_vote_lcap11%project pan I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
project pan I_vote_lcap33%project pan I_vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
project pan I_vote_lcap22%project pan I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

hair colour

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm by suda

I never applied any color to my hair...
but i would like to color my hair red

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am by sunflower100

I have posted on here a few times about having a large breakout in acne at the age of 35. It is mostly my cheeks that breakout. I do have one or two on my forehead, but it's always been that way, but …

Sam Houston St. offense sputters in FCS title game

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm by chujingchen

FRISCO, Texas (AP)—Sam Houston State’s powerful offense sputtered at the worst possible time, costing the Bearkats a chance to win their first FCS title.

North Dakota State made the most of big …

Battle Hair Loss

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm by suda

Apply lemon juice to your hair. After 15 minutes wash with soap or shampoo. When it gets dry apply nigella oil, Inshallah hair fall will stop. You can also Massage with olive oil befor going to bed.

Affiliates

3 posters

project pan

Poll

do you like the idea of project pan?

[ 3 ]
    project pan I_vote_lcap100%project pan I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    project pan I_vote_lcap0%project pan I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    photoescape

My Mood : Happy

project pan Empty project pan

Post by photoescape Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:40 pm

please answer the poll with this video ayt? more videos ahead!
    Dazzler
    Dazzler
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Thankful

project pan Empty Re: project pan

Post by Dazzler Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:13 pm

I enjoyed watching the video. And oh my you promoted the forum! Thank you very much!!! I really, really appreciate that! Love the makeup products! Especially those that I don't have yet Laughing. And I want that cover girl lose powder! Is it good? Been recently obsessed with cover girl cosmetics because of America's Next Top Model Smile.

I like the idea of project pan but I'm afraid I haven't done that yet haha! I have thrown away bunch of makeup because they went bad but most of them wasn't half way used up yet. I fell bad for throwing them away but I have too

Last edited by Kikay on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dazzler143
    Dazzler143

Post by Dazzler143 Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:15 pm

I like the idea for sure! Nice vid Smile. Is that Ever Bilena lipstick good? I've never tried a local lipstick yet but if they are good, I'll surely get it Smile
    photoescape

Post by photoescape Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:08 pm

Kikay wrote:I enjoyed watching the video. And oh my you promoted the forum! Thank you very much!!! I really, really appreciate that! Love the makeup products! Especially those that I don't have yet Laughing. And I want that cover girl lose powder! Is it good? Been recently obsessed with cover girl cosmetics because of America's Next Top Model Smile.

I like the idea of project pan but I'm afraid I haven't done that yet haha! I have thrown away bunch of makeup because they went bad but most of them wasn't half way used up yet. I fell bad for throwing them away but I have too

no problem! Smile I actually have been plugging our forum to my other friends who also like make up. Smile

the cover girl loose powder is so good. I usually use it as a base sometimes...its not like the one from NYX but it does give out a shimmer that I would like to achieve...

we have the same thing about make up. I have tons of make up here at home which I just use at least once or twice then I would forget them... I actually have 2 make up boxes for them! haha!
    photoescape

Post by photoescape Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:10 pm

Dazzler wrote:I like the idea for sure! Nice vid Smile. Is that Ever Bilena lipstick good? I've never tried a local lipstick yet but if they are good, I'll surely get it Smile

thanks Smile Ever bilena lipsticks are good! the one that I've been using is actually my third lipstick of the same color..
    Dazzler
    Dazzler
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Dazzler Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:58 pm

I'd love to welcome new members from your recruit Smile. And glad to hear that someone here is as crazy over makeup too. I haven't tried a local makeup brand either. I'll check out the every bilena lipstick and see if I like it. I have stocked a couple of lipstick but who knows, I may still want to buy a few more if I like it on me Smile.
    photoescape

Post by photoescape Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Kikay wrote:I'd love to welcome new members from your recruit Smile. And glad to hear that someone here is as crazy over makeup too. I haven't tried a local makeup brand either. I'll check out the every bilena lipstick and see if I like it. I have stocked a couple of lipstick but who knows, I may still want to buy a few more if I like it on me Smile.

thanks so much! Smile I really like make up but I think I'm going overboard that's why I chained myself in doing project pan.. Smile)))
    Dazzler
    Dazzler
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Dazzler Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Haha you should be proud of yourself because not all of us can do that. Definitely not me. I don't know! makeup has this power over me I cannot resist Very Happy. The weird thing is that I don't use that much makeup at all. I just use a lot when I am practicing at home Very Happy
    photoescape

Post by photoescape Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:20 am

its actually really hard because I actually have to use make up everyday for work...I really have to utilize every make up I have for a different look everyday... so stressful! hehe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:00 pm