Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sister Forum

If you are interested in being a part another forum community of general topic, please join us here: General Chat Community

Poll

3 Must Have Products
Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 4: Memory Lane I_vote_lcap0%Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 4: Memory Lane I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 4: Memory Lane I_vote_lcap11%Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 4: Memory Lane I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 4: Memory Lane I_vote_lcap11%Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 4: Memory Lane I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 4: Memory Lane I_vote_lcap0%Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 4: Memory Lane I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 4: Memory Lane I_vote_lcap33%Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 4: Memory Lane I_vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 4: Memory Lane I_vote_lcap22%Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 4: Memory Lane I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

hair colour

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm by suda

I never applied any color to my hair...
but i would like to color my hair red

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am by sunflower100

I have posted on here a few times about having a large breakout in acne at the age of 35. It is mostly my cheeks that breakout. I do have one or two on my forehead, but it's always been that way, but …

Sam Houston St. offense sputters in FCS title game

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm by chujingchen

FRISCO, Texas (AP)—Sam Houston State’s powerful offense sputtered at the worst possible time, costing the Bearkats a chance to win their first FCS title.

North Dakota State made the most of big …

Battle Hair Loss

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm by suda

Apply lemon juice to your hair. After 15 minutes wash with soap or shampoo. When it gets dry apply nigella oil, Inshallah hair fall will stop. You can also Massage with olive oil befor going to bed.

Affiliates

Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 4: Memory Lane

Dazzler
    Dazzler
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Thankful

Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 4: Memory Lane Empty Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 4: Memory Lane

Post by Dazzler Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:31 pm

I haven't posted anything on the first 3 episodes but this time I must! Katherine is rocking Mystic Falls! She's home and wants her man back! She will do anything to have him again. Many may not believe it but she did love Stefan. This episode is going to make us understand the reason why she came back to mystic falls and what she really feels about Stefan. Watch this trailer and get an idea of how exhilarating this episode is if you haven't watched it yet!

Vampire Diaries is just getting better every time. I cannot believe that she really is in love with Stefan. This is just driving me CRAZY! I hate how much I love this show. They are going to make me wait for another week Mad. I'm afraid that Stefan and Elena will have to breakup soon so Katherine won't hurt her and her family. She really loves Stefan and will not take No for an answer. I feel so sorry for Damon because he has turned into a good vampire because of his love for Elena but she just cannot love him back.

This show is just amazing and more interesting every week. I wonder what they have for us next week. My review for this episode, AMAZING! It couldn't be more thrilling, exciting, and breathtaking. I cannot wait for the next mind blowing episode!

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:38 pm