Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sister Forum

If you are interested in being a part another forum community of general topic, please join us here: General Chat Community

Poll

3 Must Have Products
ELF Cosmetics - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%ELF Cosmetics - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
ELF Cosmetics - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%ELF Cosmetics - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
ELF Cosmetics - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%ELF Cosmetics - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
ELF Cosmetics - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%ELF Cosmetics - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
ELF Cosmetics - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%ELF Cosmetics - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

hair colour

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm by suda

I never applied any color to my hair...
but i would like to color my hair red

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am by sunflower100

I have posted on here a few times about having a large breakout in acne at the age of 35. It is mostly my cheeks that breakout. I do have one or two on my forehead, but it's always been that way, but …

Sam Houston St. offense sputters in FCS title game

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm by chujingchen

FRISCO, Texas (AP)—Sam Houston State’s powerful offense sputtered at the worst possible time, costing the Bearkats a chance to win their first FCS title.

North Dakota State made the most of big …

Battle Hair Loss

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm by suda

Apply lemon juice to your hair. After 15 minutes wash with soap or shampoo. When it gets dry apply nigella oil, Inshallah hair fall will stop. You can also Massage with olive oil befor going to bed.

Affiliates

4 posters

ELF Cosmetics

Dazzler
    Dazzler
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Thankful

ELF Cosmetics - Page 2 Empty Re: ELF Cosmetics

Post by Dazzler Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:59 pm

Oh really? That's so nice of you photoescape! We appreciate it a lot. I agree with you bunny! Fanny Serrano Cosmetics are expensive. I saw some of the blushes and I think it looks good too. I'm just surprised that the makeup is kind of pricey considering it's local. I have tried some local brands too but not enough to tell if they are consistently good. I have tried Ever Bilena's Single Eyeshadow in Black. I used it to line my lower lash line. It smudges a lot but that can be resolved my a good primer. It's very black and I like it. I still use it now and alternate it with my ELF and cover girl. I would love your reviews on local cosmetics so I know which ones I can try. I wouldn't want to miss our own products if they are really good.
    bunnyloaf
    bunnyloaf

My Mood : Happy

Post by bunnyloaf Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:14 pm

for a good eyeliner, you can try elf, it almost has a consistency of mac eyeliners. you can also go for shanwill eyeliners found in landmark.
    Dazzler143
    Dazzler143

Post by Dazzler143 Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:05 pm

Great suggestions bunny! And I'm glad to hear that the ELF eyeliners are comparable to those of MAC when it comes to consistency. I'd love to try them out too. I cannot wait to go shopping for more ELF products.
    bunnyloaf
    bunnyloaf

Post by bunnyloaf Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:13 pm

so far i can tell with the elf eyeliner only, i haven't tried any other mac products mainly because mac has additives and too darn expensive! ...but don't take my word for it, i just read it from here... http://minireia.multiply.com/journal/item/99/MAC_Cosmetics_Boycott_Secret_Revealed

Dazzler
    Dazzler
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Dazzler Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:43 pm

This is a great read bunny. It's disappointing to hear considering that so many people are so crazy about it. I have nothing against MAC but I just think they are really pricey for the quality that it offers. My sister switched to MAC but I didn't like it that much when I checked it out. I didn't notice a big difference that will make me gaga over it. I was like "Oh MAC!" when I opened her makeup kit but then when I used it on my face, I didn't notice anything that will make me so crazy about it. Not enough to make me personally buy it on their price. I know it's long lasting, very pigmented, and a good investment but I am satisfied with affordable makeup in which my conscience can take Very Happy
    photoescape

Post by photoescape Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:54 pm

I can say Elf products can make you see the difference unlike MAC...I like MAC products but they are way to pricey for me. especially their brushes...they are so expensive..I'd go with ELF brushes or marionaud brushes instead.. Smile
    bunnyloaf
    bunnyloaf

Post by bunnyloaf Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:59 pm

hahaha, yeah you sure hit the bulls eye. imagine, when i walked into the mac counter here at glorietta i was so embarassed because the prices are too steep and i was like feeling poor kahit meron akong 5K in cold cash for my shopping, naisip ko pa rin, for one small mac eyeshadow i can purchase few decent ones, plus may burger king pa ako heheheh.
    bunnyloaf
    bunnyloaf

Post by bunnyloaf Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:00 pm

photoescape wrote:I can say Elf products can make you see the difference unlike MAC...I like MAC products but they are way to pricey for me. especially their brushes...they are so expensive..I'd go with ELF brushes or marionaud brushes instead.. Smile

i have the marionnaud brush set, minus the retractable and the tweezers. i can fairly say that they are comparable to professional brushes that i tried at makeup workshops.
    photoescape

Post by photoescape Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:06 pm

[quote="photoescape"]
    bunnyloaf wrote:
    i have the marionnaud brush set, minus the retractable and the tweezers. i can fairly say that they are comparable to professional brushes that i tried at makeup workshops.

i was actually planning on buying a complete set when I have my money...and yah mac products they are good...but too darn pricey Very Happy
    bunnyloaf
    bunnyloaf

Post by bunnyloaf Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:09 pm

photoescape wrote:
    i was actually planning on buying a complete set when I have my money...and yah mac products they are good...but too darn pricey Very Happy

they are very affordable and dependable. my "professional" brushes shed when i first washed them; marionnaud doesnt shed, and i washed it about 5 times already and they are still good, just don't soak them in water.

i used johnson & johnson mixed with joy anti-bac. the texture of the brushes are the same. although synthetic, they don't give you rash or stab your face.

Smile
    Dazzler
    Dazzler
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Dazzler Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Yeah I believe they really are good and reliable. I have ELF and marionaud that I have been using for awhile. I have washed them a few times as well and I they don't shed. I seriously don't intent to spend my money on expensive brushes. If I do, I'll buy from The Body Shop. Their brushes are super soft and I am just a big fan of their products too Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:22 am