Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sister Forum

If you are interested in being a part another forum community of general topic, please join us here: General Chat Community

Poll

3 Must Have Products
tips that can help you with your beauty dilemma. I_vote_lcap0%tips that can help you with your beauty dilemma. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
tips that can help you with your beauty dilemma. I_vote_lcap11%tips that can help you with your beauty dilemma. I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
tips that can help you with your beauty dilemma. I_vote_lcap11%tips that can help you with your beauty dilemma. I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
tips that can help you with your beauty dilemma. I_vote_lcap0%tips that can help you with your beauty dilemma. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
tips that can help you with your beauty dilemma. I_vote_lcap33%tips that can help you with your beauty dilemma. I_vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
tips that can help you with your beauty dilemma. I_vote_lcap22%tips that can help you with your beauty dilemma. I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

hair colour

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm by suda

I never applied any color to my hair...
but i would like to color my hair red

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am by sunflower100

I have posted on here a few times about having a large breakout in acne at the age of 35. It is mostly my cheeks that breakout. I do have one or two on my forehead, but it's always been that way, but …

Sam Houston St. offense sputters in FCS title game

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm by chujingchen

FRISCO, Texas (AP)—Sam Houston State’s powerful offense sputtered at the worst possible time, costing the Bearkats a chance to win their first FCS title.

North Dakota State made the most of big …

Battle Hair Loss

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm by suda

Apply lemon juice to your hair. After 15 minutes wash with soap or shampoo. When it gets dry apply nigella oil, Inshallah hair fall will stop. You can also Massage with olive oil befor going to bed.

Affiliates

5 posters

tips that can help you with your beauty dilemma.

photoescape

My Mood : Happy

tips that can help you with your beauty dilemma. Empty tips that can help you with your beauty dilemma.

Post by photoescape Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:16 pm

There's an expiration date on sunscreens girls. Check it and toss old ones, usually most last up to two years. If the texture is different and you tend to itch after applying your sunscreen, I only have three words for that - TOSS IT OUT.

It may seem counter intuitive from popular belief but oily skin needs moisturizing too, especially if you've been using acne treatments from your dermatologist. This is because most topical acne creams and cleansers we use to get rid of acne contain ingredients that can dry out our skin, which, in turn, can trigger inflammation and cause more breakouts for our precious skin. Your best bet is to use a moisturizer that doesn't contain oil and that's non comodegenic (doesn't clog the pores). My number bet for a moisturizer is from clean and clear, it won't clog your pores, and you'll be getting the moisture you need without the sticky feeling after you applied it.

Another one for the acne-conscious. You may think that spending an hour at the beach or in the sun in particular will help to "dry up" your acne. I'm so sorry to say that it will just make it worse dear. Our skin reacts to UV radiation by becoming inflamed, so most likely to incur more bumps and redness from being in the sun too long.

Words to live by: Sleep is free cosmetic medicine. And this is true. One study said that if we add at least 1 hour of sleep every night there it can make us lose more weight, approximately 14 lbs/ year loss. The reason for that is since we sleep we would likely eat 6 percent less if we add one hour of that is sleeping. I was not a follower of this before but when I heard about this I immediately made it a habit to sleep at least 8 - 9 hours a day.

did you know that laughing can make you lose 40 calories? Its true! laughing for at least 10 to 15 minutes is equivalent of losing 40 calories.

hope these helped you answer those questions about beauty and health!
    Dazzler143
    Dazzler143

tips that can help you with your beauty dilemma. Empty Re: tips that can help you with your beauty dilemma.

Post by Dazzler143 Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:09 pm

These are great tips! This is very helpful and I'm sure that our members and visitors learned a lot. I have oily skin and I still moisturize my skin. I use Olay skin care line and it has been doing a great job on my skin. I didn't know that laughing for 10 - 15 minutes can make you burn 40 calories. I'll try to laugh more from now on! Very Happy
    Dazzler
    Dazzler
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Thankful

tips that can help you with your beauty dilemma. Empty Re: tips that can help you with your beauty dilemma.

Post by Dazzler Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:23 pm

I have oily skin too and I use Loreal Pure Zone skin care line. I'm afraid of using Clean and Clear products because it ruined my skin a few years back. I had 5 humongous acne and that was a total nightmare. Good thing I discovered an Australian skin care brand Sanctum Acne Gel. I don't know if it's still available because I don't see it in stores anymore. It was a bit pricey but it literally erased my acne leaving no sign that it was even there. Now my hands and face are off any clean and clear products. I'm not sure how effective they are now though. I'm actually a little bummed because Loreal Pure Zone is going to be discontinued and I cannot find the moisturizer anymore. I will have to resort to the the more pricey substitute of Loreal for oily skin or go with Faceshop's skin care products.

Never say you don't need moisturizers because you have oily skin. After cleansing the face, the natural oil of our skin will be washed away so we need to moisturize it. I do use a good sunscreen by Nivea which hass spf50 and it protects my skin very well. I also suggest eating more fruits and vegetables, especially those that are rich in antioxidants. Organic skin care are also effective so make use of what you have in your kitchen but always do a patch test before applying any homemade recipes in your skin for precaution.
    juliakindle

Post by juliakindle Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:32 pm

Thanks for the advice I have got few of my doubts cleared.
    marypulido

Post by marypulido Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Moreover, moisturizers will add to the oiliness of your face and shall cause more pimples and rashes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:10 pm